To serve 4:
- 3 firm tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced in thin rings
- 2 small green peppers sliced in rings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 100 g feta cheese or dried goats’ milk cheese, diced
- 2 dozen black olives
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Lightly toss all the ingredients together in a salad bowl.
- Make a dressing with the oil and vinegar and pour over the salad.
- Garnish with the diced cheese and olives and sprinkle with parsley.