After their adoption at the 116th session of the Council of Members in November 2022, the following documents were published on our website:
- Trade standard applying to olive oils and olive pomace oils COI/T.15/NC No. 3/Rev. 19/November 2022 can be found here in English and French: https://www.internationaloliveoil.org/what-we-do/chemistry-standardisation-unit/standards-and-methods/
- Method of analysis for the determination of the content of waxes and fatty acid ethyl esters by capillary gas chromatography COI/T.20/Doc. No. 28/Rev. 3/November 2022 can be found here: https://www.internationaloliveoil.org/what-we-do/chemistry-standardisation-unit/standards-and-methods/ . This method is the fusion between both documents COI/T.20/Doc. No. 28/Rev. 2/2017 and COI/T.20/Doc. No. 31/2013.
- Rules of the Mario Solinas International Competition for Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oils (2023 edition) can be found here in English and French: https://www.internationaloliveoil.org/what-we-do/chemistry-standardisation-unit/#national-competitions
- Lists of physico-chemical laboratories and sensory panels recognised by the IOC for the period from 1 December 2022 to 30 November 2023can be found here: https://www.internationaloliveoil.org/what-we-do/chemistry-standardisation-unit/#recognition-laboratories
- Decision DEC-III.4/116-VI/2022 adopting the IOC certificate for the recognition of physico–chemical olive oil testing laboratories can be found here in English and French: https://www.internationaloliveoil.org/what-we-do/chemistry-standardisation-unit/#recognition-laboratories . This decision enters in force from 1st January 2025.