To serve 4
- 6 eggs
- 100 g black olives, stoned and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp ground caraway
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch sweet paprika
- 1 tsp tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the olives, parsley, caraway and cumin. Season with salt and a pinch of pepper. Mix well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Pour in the omelette mixture and allow to set, making sure it remains moist.
- Transfer to a dish and sprinkle with a little paprika and tarragon.