The IOC organises several types of training activities, some of them in collaboration with universities and other institutions, and awards scholarships to students from its member countries. The goal is to increase the number of professionals whose profile meets the growing demand for technical specialists in olive growing and olive oil technology.
- Master in Olive Growing & Olive Oil Technology, University of Córdoba (Spain)
- Master in Olive Growing & Olive Oil Technology, University of Perugia (Italy)
- International expert course in virgin olive oil tasting, University of Jaén (Spain)
IV MASTER SPOLETO (Italy)
- 1st cycle (September 2009-June 2010 and
- 2nd cycle (September 2010 - June/August 2011)