To serve 4:
- ½ kg fine green beans, topped and tailed
- 150 ml mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 50 g almond slivers, toasted
- 50 g black olives
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- Cook the beans in boiling water with a little salt for 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness). Drain and leave to cool.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the parsley and cumin.
- Arrange the beans in the centre of a serving dish. Add the almonds and olives. Then lightly top with mayonnaise.
- Decorate with slices of hard-boiled egg and serve.