The Executive Secretariat will soon stage an important event for the world olive sector in Jaen (Spain) on 22 September 2021. The event will take place as part of Expoliva 2021, a trade fair on all things olive that will be held from 22 to 25 September 2021.
The programme, which will take place from 4pm to 6pm in the Sala ‘Caja Rural’, will be as follows:
- Presentation of the book on consumer behaviour
- Update on the olive oil market
- New Spanish regulation about olive oil quality
- Presentation of olive oil women’s networks
- Presentation of 57th Advisory Committee meeting in Tbilisi, Georgia
The meeting takes place following the recommendations of the IOC Advisory Committee at its 56th meeting.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.