New material has been added to OHIS, the portal for information on the Mediterranean diet and cooking with extra virgin olive oil that was created by the IOC and the medical school of the University of Navara. Below are five studies we recommend, and a link to the website. Enjoy!
- Mediterranean Diet Reduces Atherosclerosis Progression in Coronary Heart Disease: An Analysis of the CORDIOPREV Randomized Controlled Trial. – OHIS (meddietolivehealth.com)
- Investigation of the Genotoxic, Cytotoxic, Apoptotic, and Oxidant Effects of Olive Leaf Extracts on Liver Cancer Cell Lines. – OHIS (meddietolivehealth.com)
- Civilians Have Higher Adherence and More Improvements in Health with a Mediterranean Diet and Circuit Training Program Compared to Firefighters. – OHIS (meddietolivehealth.com)
- Adherence to the Mediterranean Diet and Successful aging in Greeks living in Greece and abroad: the epidemiological Mediterranean Islands Study (MEDIS). – OHIS (meddietolivehealth.com)
- Association of dietary patterns with obesity and metabolically healthy obesity phenotype in Chinese population: a cross-sectional analysis of China Multi-Ethnic Cohort Study. – OHIS (meddietolivehealth.com)
For more from OHIS, click here: https://meddietolivehealth.com/news-by-topic/