This week, we bring you five new updates from the OHIS health portal of the IOC and the University of Navarra’s School of Medicine. These are worth reading: two studies on interactions with olive oil during the pandemic; one on adult obesity in Puerto Rico; how changing diets increases life expectancy; and a study on the Mediterranean diet and children in Dalmatia and Croatia. We will be back soon with more news from OHIS.
The OHIS is an interactive tool to find publications and data. These systems give more visibility to health-related nutritional issues and relevant public health topics.
- Olive Oil Consumption can Prevent Non-communicable Diseases and COVID-19: A Review.
- behaviour, physical activity and lifestyle of Italian children during lockdown for COVID-19.
- Associations between diet quality scores and central obesity among adults in Puerto Rico.
- Changing dietary patterns is necessary to improve the sustainability of Western diets from a One Health perspective.
- Anthropometric Parameters and Mediterranean Diet Adherence in Preschool Children in Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia-Are They Related?