RECENT NATIONAL COURSES OR SEMINARS
- National seminar on the economic and environmental sustainability of olive growing, Beja (Portugal), 30 April 2009, organised in conjunction with the Portuguese Ministry of Agriculture (Planning & Policy Office) and the South Portugal Sheep Breeders Association (ACOS).
- Course on production techniques in olive growing, Evora (Portugal), 13–17 October 2008, co-organised with the Portuguese agriculture ministry (Planning & Policy Office).
- Seminar on rainfed olive cultivation, Gorgan (Iran), 3–5 June 2008
- Seminar on olive growing and olive oil quality, Cyprus, 15–17 September 2008
RECENT ORGANOLEPTIC ASSESSMENT COURSES
- Training course for taste panel leaders, IOC offices, 20–24 July 2009
- Taster selection course, Lebanon, 22–25 June 2009
- Taster selection course, Israel, 7–11 June 2009
- Combined intermediate and taster selection course, Cyprus, 4–8 May 2009
- Taster selection course, Jordan, 31 March–3 April 2008
- Training course for taste panel leaders, IOC offices, 30 June–4 July 2008
- Taster selection course, Egypt, 21–24 April 2008
- Taster selection course, Croatia, 6–9 May 2008
- Introductory course on the organoleptic assessment of olive oil, Cyprus, 26–28 May